The Water Tower at Moosonee. The Canada goose was painted by local Cree artist, Leo Etherington.
Cree syllabics are also featured that spell Moo-Seh-Nee.
- James Bay Vets
- Cree Veterans of James Bay and Hudson Bay
- Jonathan Cheechoo
- Unofficial homepage of Moose Factory's favourite son.
- Group of the Year - Canadian Aboriginal Music Awards 2003.
- Archie Cheechoo
- Cree Musician
- Mahekun Art
- Local Artist - Bruce Etherington
- Cree Fest 2003
- Pictures of Moose Factory's Annual "Gathering of our People"
- Moose Cree First Nation
- Info on the Moose Cree Nation
- Dr. Emily J. Faries
- N.A.A.A. recipient
- Norm & Jeans
- Bed and Breakfast
- John Reuben
- Local Cree Artist
- Mushkegowuk Council
- Info and pics of James Bay communities
- The town of Moosonee
- Homepage of Paul Lantz
- Awesome photo collection of the area
- Native legal services for James Bay
- Weather Forecast
- Daily forecasts provided by Environment Canada
- Canada Day 2003
- Photos from Moose Factory
- Moose Factory, 1926
- Historic Photos of Moose Factory
- Cree Village
- Located at Moose Factory, Cree Village offers a restaurant, crafts shop, traditional teepee and ampitheatre.
- Images of Moose Factory
- Photos of the area taken by late resident, John Delaney
- Two Bay Enterprises
- Tours of Moosonee and Moose Factory.
- Historic Photos
- Images from the Treaty signings
- Native broadcasting
- Queens Teaching Program
- Info on Moose Factory
- A trip to the Moose
- Info and Pics on Moose Factory
- "In the words of the Elders"
- Article by X. Kataquapit
- Indian Art Centre
- Native Artists
- Native NHL Players
- NHL Players of Aboriginal ancestry
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
- Homepage of P. Lantz
- Personal homepage with info on Moosonee
- Josephine (Moore) Harvey's Photos
- Historic photos ca. 1920
- Ontario Northland Railway
- Travelling to Moose Factory?
RETURN TO THE DOOR TO DISCOVERY
Wachay! This site is a doorway to finding information related to Moosonee and Moose Factory, Ontario. Click on the following links and enjoy the places they take you!
The Moose River after the ice has broken.
Moosonee and Moose Factory are located on the ancestral land of the Mushkego Cree.
Tides.Info: Tide Predictions for Moosonee, James Bay, Ontario
You were visitor
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook